Thursday, May 7, 2009

Not So Bloggish!

I really haven't felt like blogging lately, even though I'm sure I can always come up with something to say. I've been on a diet lately and I think it makes me SUPER GROUCHY. And...since I don't like to get too negative on my blog, I've been running on the "IF you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" theory.

The most positive thing I can think to say today is that School is OUT in 2 weeks!!!! YAY!!! I am really looking forward to summer vacation this year. We don't really have anything planned. I am just so happy to have NO PLANS and nothing to do except what we want.

I am also looking forward to some changes that may come about, not the least of which is that I've lost 30 lbs on this HCG diet!!! Yay! Double Yay! Totally worth a little grouchiness. Next week I start the Grace Period phase of the diet which means I get to eat more food while my body stablizes and then I'll start all over again at the end of July. I'm really glad that I've done this. It was hard and the food is BORING, but for someone like me who has struggled with being SO overweight for SO long...it has really been a miracle. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is SERIOUS about losing weight.

We do have some fun events coming up, so I'll try to post more pics and fun stuff SOON!

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

Congratulations on the 30 pounds! That's great. Is the HCG diet that injection thing? I've heard about it and it sounds interesting...glad you're excited for summer...I'M SCARED!

Lyndsi said...

Tonya - that really is so exciting! You look great! You are amazing for sticking with it. Also, thank you for taking time to help me with the TV/DVD on Tuesday. I couldn't have done it without you! :)

Josie said...

Congratulations Tonya! That is so great - 30 pounds is awesome! You are awesome! Good luck with the next round. You'll have to tell us more about it, so we can avoid tempting you and encourage you with your "special diet"! ;)

Melanie and Curtis said...

Yay Tonya! Way to be committed. You have done SO well. I was excited to see your post today because I have missed you in the blogging world..it's not the same w/o you..no pressure right?!
Your girls did so good tonight! They are so cute. Thanks for letting me teach them!

Katie said...

Yay, Tonya!! You truly are an inspiration. I am so impressed- what a major accomplishment. I agree with Melanie, your girls did so well last night. I still can't get over how fast Taylor played- she was on fire! Anyways, you're so great, have a great day.