Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ice Skating in St. George


Our last day of the Holiday break was a fun one! Scott decided to take the girls ice skating at the new Dixie Igloo Ice Center. They've been so excited to try this and Scott has been dying to get back on the ice. He hadn't been skating since he was a kid. I've never been, but my back was hurting so I wasn't going to go, but then thought I couldn't miss this fun time, so I just went to watch. I was worried that Shaylie would struggle with it, but by the time I got there she was skating like a pro. Taylor and Anje picked it up really quickly too! They had so much fun! I definitely want to give it a try too. The girls have already begged to go back. We're sure glad that they decided to come to St. George...hopefully it will be permanent.

After skating, Scott took the girls to Jimmy Johns (and had a flat tire in the parking lot), while I went to 25 Main for cupcakes! Yum. After lunch, Scott fixed the tire on the car, while the girls and I went to see Princess and the Frog. Such a cute show! I really liked it a lot. We brought the girls home, then Scott and I took off to see Avatar {great movie} and eat at Bajio! We hadn't been out as a couple for many moons. It was fun to spend time together! We haven't had a splurge day like that in a long time! It was a great way to say Goodbye to the break, and Hello to real life!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: