Sunday, December 26, 2010

Our Travels in 2010


We had some fun trips this summer! We visited Salt Lake to see some Real Salt Lake games. There is always such a fun atmosphere there. We love hearing the drums beat through the game and as they march in and out of the stadium with their flags flying high. 
 Grandma Rose joined us for one game. It was fun to see her for the afternoon.
 Here we all are at the end of the game! Shaylee Sabaitis came with us and she was taking the picture.
 I decided to go blonde for the summer and this is me getting my hair done at my mom's house in Holden. Gotta love Dawn's Butch and Bleach! :)
 We visited Las Vegas for my brother Chad's wedding. He married a lovely girl named Lynn Matthews. We are so glad to have her in the family! I love this picture of Lynn's daughter Kaiah, and Chad's daughter, Bella...new sisters waiting for the wedding to start! Could they be any cuter?
 Mom and Chad looking just a little nervous...I'm sure he just wanted to get the Honeymoon started. The staff made us put our cameras away before the bride came out so I don't have any shots of Lynn. :(
 Me and my hubs....looking so fine! I love weddings..this one made me all gushy and reminded me of my own except that theirs was much more posh! But my groom was just as awesome...and 18 years later here we are.
 We took another trip to Salt Lake/Park City later in the year. We took the girls to Temple Square and the Church History Museum, visited Timpanogos Cave and got to see Grandma again for a bit. We had a blast!







What fun times! I love getting away and spending time with just my crew. I always feel closer to them when we get away and spend time without all the distractions that come at home. I hope we get to do a lot more of this soon!

No comments: