Saturday, July 25, 2009

Back-to-School Beautification


Since this was likely the last time we would be at Grandma's salon before school starts (can you believe that?), we decided it was time for a beauty day. Shaylie got her hair permed...it turned out way cute, I think. And she had her DS to keep her from getting too antsy during the procedure...so it worked out great!
Then, both girls decided to get their ears pierced. For Taylor, this is about the 6th time she's done this. She was actually nervous. She always lets them grow back in, so we'll keep our fingers crossed that it sticks this time. Shaylie did very well for her first time! It did hurt but she was very brave! They have matching studs and are looking great for the new school year!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

maybe since your husband is a computer whiz you'll be able to help me with this problem. My blog pages aren't current. My blog list will show that someone has a new post, but when I click on their blog it will be old ones. If I scroll down to their archive though and click on July it will pull up the new posts. I also have trouble on my blog, it won't show that I have new comments unless I go into the edit post button. Any ideas? I've restarted my computer numerous times, but it's not helping.

Melanee said...

Looks like you have had a great summer full of fun. Can't believe school is just around the corner!
Enjoy!

Becky said...

It's been a while since I've been in your Mom's salon. It looks like the girls are having a blast.