Saturday, February 6, 2010

So Many Blogs, So Little Time

It occurred to me the other day, that I don't think many of my blogging friends realize that our family has TWO blogs-- the Random Bits of Brilliance page that you see here, which is mostly just my randomness with a smattering of occasional brilliance and the other is TheTechFamily.com-an online journal.

I thought I would invite you all to follow TheTechFamily.com as well, since this is where we post much of our day to day excitement...or lack thereof! If you are interested, you can add TheTechFamily.com to your Blog Lists as well to get automatic updates whenever we post!  :) All the Jesienouski family news you could possibly want! Check it out1

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

I think I knew that once upon a time, but I'd forgotten...Thanks for the reminder. I'll do that now!

Lyndsi said...

Thanks Tonya! I'll add TheTechFamily to my blog list too. The Jesienouski gang is always up to something fun! Also, congrats on your acceptance to the U of U Psych program. You're amazing!