Friday, August 28, 2009

Check Out My New HCG Blog!

I have been having so much fun telling everyone about HCG and my diet success that I have decided to launch a new blog: HCG Living--to answer questions, give advice, share recipes, and swap success stories!
Become a follower, or add me to your blog lists, to get updates about my HCG adventures! I have just posted Before & After pics...humiliating, yes, but worth it! I am proud of my success! This diet has truly given me my life back!
Thanks for checking it out! http://hcgliving.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Tanya,
Glad to see you've done so well with the HCG. Your dedication is amazing! Best wishes as you continue. We miss seeing you and hope you are enjoying your new position while you seek to find your new direction. And I don't think it is mid-life crisis, but rather a continual journey to grow and improve. Good luck on finding out what excitement awaits around the corner and enjoy the journey as you go!

HCG Without a Prescription said...

I just started as well. I think it would be cool to track your progress with daily pictures on your blog. I haven't really seen awesome before or after pics on any websites. Any that look real anyway

Skinny hCG Man said...

hCG Recipe: Chicken
CHICKEN BROCCOLI CASSEROLE

1 lb. chicken breast, cubed
2 c. chicken broth
8 c. broccoli florets
3 ribs celery with leaves, chopped
½ med. onion, chopped
1 t. dried parsley
½ t. dried thyme
½ t. dried marjoram
Salt and pepper to taste


Preheat oven to 375o
Lightly mist a 9x13” baking dish with olive oil pan spray. Layer cubed chicken evenly in bottom
of baking dish. Layer broccoli, celery, and onion evenly over top of chicken. Sprinkle herbs, salt
and pepper over all. Pour chicken broth over. Cover with foil and bake for 1-1 ½ hours, until
chicken is tender and no longer pink.


Makes 4….2 ½ c. servings
Calories: 205 per serving Fat: 3g.