Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My Favorite HCG Recipes...so far!

I am on round two of my HCG diet. This time around I have been experimenting with my food a bit more. I found two really yummy treats that I love! I will probably keep eating these even after my VLCD ends.

Ginger Chicken Lettuce Wraps

3.5 oz Chicken cut into cubes
3 large cabbage leaves
chopped cabbage to equal 3.5 oz
3 T. Balsamic Vinegar
1 T. Ginger
1/4 t. onion powder
1/4. t. salt
1/4 t. pepper
Garlic to taste

In a bowl combine cut chicken, vinegar, seasonings, cook on med-hi until done. At end of cook time, add in chopped cabbage and 3T water. Lower heat and continue cooking until cabbage is cooked. Place chicken mixture into cabbage leaves and roll into wraps. So YUMMY!!!

Strawberry Smoothies

6 large strawberries, sliced
16 oz. favorite Crystal Light beverage (I like cranberry apple.)
1 pkg. Truvia (Stevia)
Ice

Liquify all ingredients in blender until desired consistency. Enjoy!!!!

If I make any other discoveries...I will post them too!

2 comments:

Joe and Julianne said...

Those sound yummy! Is Truvia a sweetner? Where do you get it?

Tonya said...

A sweetener also called Stevia..I found it at WalMart and I know Dixie Nutrition has flavored stevia for drink mixes and such.