Monday, November 3, 2008

Election Alert!!!

I don't usually get too political, but I thought this was worthy of a post.

If you were going to vote for Obama, you might want to reconsider. Shaylie came home from school today, seriously upset. She told me that all the kids at school were saying that if Obama is elected he is going to "send all white kids to an orphanage and you'll never see us again".

After a night like tonight, I said, "Why wait until Barack is president? Let's call the orphanage tonight. I'll drive you over."

I don't think that helped.
Happy Election Day!

1 comment:

Melanie and Curtis said...

LOL! I have heard some great ones too. Apparently Obama is going to make lds church 7 hours long. This was according to my niece. Too funny...the kids truly believe it though. I remember being that gullable.