Monday, November 3, 2008

Christmas Already...

I went to work today and turned on FM100 as usual and they were playing Christmas Music!!! Can you believe that? I don't mind so much, but the thing I hate is when I try to hear Christmas tunes the day after Christmas and it's nowhere to be found. I've also seen Christmas ads on TV for the past two days now...I actually saw the first one on Oct. 30th this year. And don't even get me started on Wal-Mart!

I think we need to have a moment for the Forgotten Holiday: Thanksgiving! What is it? Chopped Turkey. I did buy a few Turkey Day decorations in July when I saw them on sale....good thing too or I'd be out of luck now!

At any rate, enjoy the Holiday Season...you have plenty of time to do it!

1 comment:

bebe said...

I love Christmas in December, but I hate Christmas in October! You should read my rant about Christmas lights on houses for Halloween! :)