Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My fascination with Twilight continues....

In my quest for new music for my Playlist, I discovered that my favorite song from the movie other than Bella's Lullaby (it's the song that plays when Bella is dying) is called "Let Me Sign" sung by none other than Rob Pattinson!! Who knew? It's not actually on the soundtrack, but another song that Rob sings is: "Never Think" He has a great voice even if he is a bit hard to understand sometimes....sort of Bob Dylan-esque. I was pretty impressed.

I also found a link to the screenplay too...not quite the same as seeing the movie but pretty close.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/8572818/Twilight

Hope my fellow Twilight fans enjoy!

3 comments:

Josie said...

That is a bummer that song is not on the soundtrack! I bought myself the soundtrack and let the kids give it to me for Christmas. I have really been enjoying it and it has made me more anxious to watch the movie again, now that I am more familiar with the music!

Judy said...

Well I am gonna have to check that out! I guess you can read it and have the music going on in the headphones.

The King Family said...

You are so hilarious, Tonya, I love it. I am glad you found that song to keep you happy until the movie comes out on DVD. :)